This is the ideal webinar for anyone responsible for overseeing
outgoing correspondence, paperwork, project proposals, and email
throughout the course of the workday. You'll walk away with two tangible
proofreading tools designed to make your job easier.
Why should you attend: Any document, media kit, or
email bearing your organization's insignia or name must be absolutely
error free. Even a careless mistake in an email can damage a leader's
reputation and can make an entire organization look bad.It's all about
our attention to detail.
Proofreading is a skill anyone can learn and improve. Very few
business professionals actually have ever been TAUGHT how to proofread.
So join us if:
- You have ever forgotten to attach a document to an email
- You've had to resend that email two minutes later with an "Oops, here it is" message
- You've sent out mass correspondence with a big typo and didn't realize it until it was too late
- You've ever accidentally omitted the "l" when typing the word
"public" and not caught it in time (happens more often than you would
- You've accidentally typed "form" instead of "from"
- Or "you" instead of "your"
- You've been guilty of taking texting short cuts in your business emails - or you know someone who does
- You have a whopper of a proofreading blooper story of your own to tell
- You're starting to miss errors of omission and other hard-to-catch mistakes
Areas Covered in the Session:
- How to make sure documents leave your office error free
- The "Newspaper Proof": A fail-safe three-step approach to proofreading
- The "Proofreader's Power Pack": Which tools and resources are indispensable to a proofreader
- How to proofread in a distracting office environment
- How to spot errors of omission
- Why you never should proofread directly from your computer screen
- How to catch the bloopers before the bloopers catch you!
Who Will Benefit:
- Chief Human Resource Officers
- Senior Management Team
- HR Managers, Directors, and Administrators
- Employment Managers
- Training Directors
With more than 16
years of experience on the seminar circuit, Certified Speaking
Professional Mandi Stanley works primarily with business leaders who
want to boost their professional image and with people who want to be
better speakers and writers.
In 2003, Mandi was designated a CSP, Certified Speaking Professional.
Fewer than 9 percent of all worldwide speakers have earned this
designation, and Mandi is the first Mississippian in history to receive
this honor through the National Speakers Association.
Event link : http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701703LIVE/?channel=mailer&camp=webinar&AdGroup=ezevent_may_2017_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR